QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Qualification HR Degree or equivalent qualification
Experience Minimum 3 years HR experience
Credible Activist [measured through 360°] Build and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders with the aim of becoming a trusted advisor and living the HR brand Perspective: Champion Partner with line management to create an agile, flexible, responsive and transformed organisation Capability Builder Facilitate the recruitment, development, performance management, reward and retention of skills and competencies that build organization capabilities HR Integrator/Innovator and Strategic Positioner Develop, implement and monitor a tactical and operational HR plan to close identified gaps Technology Proponent Use technology to build relationships and networks as well as provide an efficient HR service offering Perspective: People Generic (an output or deliverable)
COMPETENCIES AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
· Applied knowledge of HR Practices and Tools Demonstrated ability to customize and deliver integrated HR practices in order to build requisite organizational capabilities and impact the performance of the business.
· Anticipating and Managing Change Recognises, initiates, obtains support and/or drives implementation of change initiatives.
· Building Relationships The capacity to put people at ease and build sound relationships based on mutual trust and openness Business Acumen Develops and maintains knowledge of business processes, product knowledge, industry trends and external market forces that may create risks for the business. Understanding of how a bank operates.
· Courage Represents the HR profession, shows bravery in saying what needs to be said, tactfully, in the face of daunting challenges, is able to give and receive constructive feedback, faces up to people problems quickly and directly
· Drive & Results Orientation Is a self-starter and originator who maintains high levels of activity and produces a consistent high quality output within agreed deadlines; is prompt and proactive in driving for results and sets demanding goals for self and others.
· Executive Disposition Able to lead effectively under pressure, conveying a strong sense of confidence in one’s intentions and those of the organization. Influencing and Impact (includes negotiation) Use verbal and non-verbal communication skills to influence an audience and negotiate acceptance of proposals, plans or ideas. Process and Technological
· Utilises, identifies, enhances and leverages processes and technologies to meet business needs
· Strategic Thinking Uses long-term systemic thinking, utilizing factual analysis, intuition & creativity to imagine new and different futures for the business area / organisation Tolerance of Ambiguity Achieves results in an environment that is continually shifting and where there may be few precedents or structures to guide task execution.