South African Citizens Only Need Apply
- Support Senior Factory manager in operational management and team development of the factory.
- Recruitment, training and development of personnel
- Asset preservation through development, implementation and management of effective systems.
- Develop and Implement best practice in all areas of factory
- Being a credible leader that develops and guides operational teams and individuals in achieving targets
- Driving continuous improvements and waste elimination in order to reduce costs and improve quality
- Product development to ensure sustained fashionable and value for money product ranges.
- Project management of capital projects
- Development of new products and technology
- Financial control of factory costs
- Safety and risk management in terms of legislation
- Sourcing of new local and international suppliers
- Identification and development of future leaders in the business
- Ensure the factory is focused on agreed key performance indicators
- Able to work autonomously
- Manage growth and change in a professional and entrepreneurial manner
- Adaptive and creative to meet targets
- Developing and leading teams and individuals toward common long term objectives and short term goals
- Hands on and results driven
- Focused on customer and business needs
- Assiduity : Tenacious on goal delivery
- High level of attention to detail
- Analytical and detail oriented problem solver
- Ability to notice opportunities
- Challenges established practices to test validity
- Engineering and project management skills to drive and deliver continuous improvement.
- Strong work ethic
- Strategic and big picture thinker
- Emotional Intelligence and Robustness, Diplomatic
- A diploma/degree in engineering (preferably mechanical or electrical)
- A Millwright Qualification / Electrical Qualification