Title: Corporate Communications & Advocacy Manager
Area: Nairobi, Kenya
Salary: Market related
My client is a global leader in the chemical sector. We are seeking an extremely proactive and flexible individual that is able to work in teams and deal autonomously with different tasks at once. If this sounds like you and you match the required criteria, then apply now!!
A completed University degree (or equivalent) in B.Com Communications or B.Com Marketing / Journalism degree coupled with a minimum of 8 years of working experience in public relations, project management and marketing communication, preferably both in an agency and in-house.
Skills & Experience:
Experience in working in Communication/PR for a multinational company is essential
Must be fluent speaking and writing English, German will be an advantage
Successful candidate has to currently be residing in Kenya.
To support and deliver an effective and cost efficient Communication Service to the Group within the Country Cluster East Africa, in alignment with the Corporate Communications Product catalogue.
· Provide input in respect of the overall annual communications, advocacy & governmental relations strategy, communications plan and budget for Corporate Communications for East Africa.
· Responsible for crisis communications for East Africa: Kenya, Ethiopia, and Tanzania - all in close cooperation and alignment with Head of Communications and the East African County Cluster Head.
· Develop a CSR Strategy & Communications plan (incl. budget proposal) for the Country Cluster East Africa in line with the CSR policy.
· Responsible for Internal Communications input and implementation for the Country Cluster East Africa, pro-active contribution to intranet (re-launches), internal publications, plasmas, on-line reporter, events etc.in alignment with Head of Communications Africa.
· Support for the Country Cluster East Africa‘s internet page, articles, possible corporate events, social media (FB/Twitter for Africa) profiling of local key personnel i.e. Country Cluster Head, Market Area Head as well the organisation.
· Ad-hoc duties will include planning and budgeting for specific projects for Marketing & Communications.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more information please call 021 557 4952 or email firstname.lastname@example.org