Title: Market Area & Country Cluster East Africa Controlling Business Partner
Area: Nairobi, Kenya
Salary: R930 000.00 – R 1 200 000.00 ctc
My client is a global leader in the chemical sector. We are seeking an extremely proactive and flexible individual that is able to work in teams and deal autonomously with different tasks at once. If this sounds like you and you match the required criteria, then apply now!!
Completed University degree in Finance.
Skills & Experience:
A minimum of 8 years proven track record in a Finance position, at least 3 of which should be in a management role.
Candidates with strong analytical skills must be proficient in reporting, specifically commenting monthly Management and Sales reports.
Candidates must be computer literate and should have experience working in SAP.
Must be fluent in English, must be highly organized, able to work, think and act independently, able to work in a fast-paced environment and produce error-free work.
Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment with an entrepreneurial attitude.
Successful candidate has to currently be residing in Kenya.
The Business Partner will act as a right hand of the Market Area Head and Country Cluster Head (CCH) in all business and functional matters. Responsibilities will include the following:
· Act as a single point of contact for the Market Area Head (MAH) and Country Cluster Head East Africa.
· Play a critical role to challenge, analyze and make recommendations in terms of business development and market trend.
· Lead projects assigned for by the CCH / MAH.
· Efficiency sparring and improvement with regionally steered functions.
· Support CCH with business & industry analyses.
· Support global & regional controlling and other projects.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more information please call 021 557 4952 or email email@example.com