Title: Controlling Manager AP
Area: Nairobi, Kenya
Salary: Market related
My client is a global leader in the chemical sector. We are seeking an extremely proactive and flexible individual that is able to work in teams and deal autonomously with different tasks at once. If this sounds like you and you match the required criteria, then apply now!!
Degree in Finance or Business Administration.
Skills & Experience:
Minimum of 10 years experience in finance or controlling.
International experience in FRS is essential.
Must be customer focused and have a strategic approach skills.
Experience in the management and process organization is key to the role.
Must have the ability to work in a multi-cultural department.
SAP knowledge will be advantageous.
Successful candidate has to currently be residing in Kenya.
The successful candidate will be expected to provide strategic leadership in the management of the Controlling Business Processes within the AP East Africa region. Responsibilities will include:
· Expected to produce and to ensure the quality of the different reporting systems to Germany and the Business.
· Manage different administrative systems for costumer management.
· Actively support the local AP business management, contribute to budget process on a monthly basis and provide reports to management (P&L) with reports.
· Develop and manage different management reports to support the AP East Africa management.
· Analyse data to monitor performance and to support marketing, sales and other decisions.
· Manage reporting of the company’s Ethiopia Rep office to Liho.
· Adhering to and compliance with all Company guidelines and procedures (e.g. code of Conduct, Values and Principles).
· Ensuring customer focused business environment, taking Company’s business interests into account.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more information please call 021 557 4952 or email email@example.com