Title: Credit Risk Analyst & Administration Support
Area: Nairobi, Kenya
Salary: Market related
My client is a global leader in the chemical sector. We are seeking an extremely proactive and flexible individual that is able to work in teams and deal autonomously with different tasks at once. If this sounds like you and you match the required criteria, then apply now!!
The ideal candidate should possess Degree in Credit Risk Management or university Degree in (finance or business administration) or similar tertiary qualification.
Skills & Experience:
A minimum of 3 years experience working in Credit Risk Management for an international concern.
Must be fluent in English, must be highly organized, able to work, think and act independently, able to work in a fast paced environment and produce error free work.
Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft Office is required whilst experience in SAP is preferred.
Successful candidate has to currently be residing in Kenya.
The Credit Risk Analyst will ensure efficient and effective Customer Credit Risk transparency to the Business Units (BUs) and ensure proper steering of Customer Credit Risk by pro-actively maintaining a quality customer portfolio while supporting BU objectives, managing and mitigating customer risk and offering financial solutions for customers enabling profitable growth. Duties will include the following:
· Facilitating day-to-day activities and the smooth running of the office, in a confidential and efficient manner.
· Maintain the credit master data in FSCM.
· Obtain necessary information needed to perform risk assessment.
· Perform risk assessment, recommendation and documentation by using FIT for Credit and FSCM (including Credit Limit and Order Processing Code).
· Review and manage Credit Blocked Sales Orders at least four times a day and decide on the release of blocked orders and obtaining necessary approvals.
· Following up of outstanding invoices and unresolved dispute items and monitoring of overdue amounts.
· Monitor credit risk of customers (limit usage, Risk Rating, sales, etc.).
· Checking regularly that customer portfolio is up-to-date, identifying inactive customers as well as carrying out deactivations by informing the responsible master data team and by changing the customer information in FSCM.
· Goods delivery/ service receipt in SAP and follow up with vendors on goods/ service delivery where and when required.
· Company credit card administration.
· Fleet management.
· Ad-hoc Support to controlling analyst.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more information please call 021 557 4952 or email email@example.com