Title: Support Staff to the Market Area Head
Area: Nairobi, Kenya
Salary: R 400 000.00 – R 550 000.00 ctc
My client is a global leader in the chemical sector. We are seeking an extremely proactive and flexible individual that is able to work in teams and deal autonomously with different tasks at once. If this sounds like you and you match the required criteria, then apply now!!
Business Management Certificate or appropriate equivalent qualification.
Skills & Experience:
At least 5 years’ experience providing support at a high level, Bachelor degree is an advantage.
Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
Strong communications and project management skills and the ability to interact at all levels.
Fluent in English, other languages are an asset.
Strong in taking ownership for results, overcome obstacles and drive change.
Well organized, meticulous and able to plan and prioritize activities.
Valid driver’s license, own vehicle and willingness to travel.
Successful candidate has to currently be residing in Kenya.
To coordinate day-to-day activities of the Manager’s office and to ensure smooth running of projects within the Market Area Africa and activities. Duties will include the following;
· Coordinate day-to-day content for preparation for the Market Area Head.
· Organising and maintain files and records.
· Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, speeches and presentations for BASF Committees.
· Ensure coordination of Africa corporate communications topics.
· Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications.
· Coordinate, prepare, roll-out and wrap up meetings called up by the Head of Africa.
· Coordination of projects within Market Area Africa and activities i.e. maintains executive's appointment
schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
· Active support in implementation of processes & strategies.
· Coordination of compliance report for Africa.
· Conduct research, collect and analyse data to prepare reports and documents.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more information please call 021 557 4952 or email firstname.lastname@example.org