BPO Sales and Business development Manager
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To hunt new business opportunities in Africa Geo across verticals.
- Maintain good pipeline of new business - Regular progression of pipeline & regular forecasting of opportunities.
- Account Management- Identify new business within existing accounts.
- Contribute to cross-functional/units Initiatives - Work across group to propose value added propositions.
Applicant’s Specifications & Qualification:
- Candidate must be in client Interfacing role for minimum 5 years.
- Client interfacing experience of 5 years mandatory
- Shows flexibility/ownership & works under pressure situation
- Demonstrate excellent consulting & communication skills
- Ability to work within challenging environment with tight delivery timelines
- The candidate should have excellent problem solving capabilities and lateral thinking skills
- Understanding of the Business situation and capability to address issues
- Candidate with BPO/ KPO industry client interfacing exp.
- Eligibility to work in one of the mentioned countries