Position - Zonal Sales Manager – East
Location – Kolkata
Company –They are Global diagnostic device and service provider. The organisation is a global pioneer in the segments that it caters to and has revolutionised the Medical devices industry with its product and technologies.
Job description :
- Zonal Sales Manager shall be responsible to cover entire east zone and shall be reporting to the National Sales Manager.
- Developing and implementing agreed upon policy, which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base in the marketing area.
- Working within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values achieving KPI’s.
- Providing quality leadership for the company’s internal and external customers in all assigned tasks, while upholding company values at all times.
- Planning and coordinating with the Marketing Department to organize and implement CMEs and Demonstrations
- Understanding and tracking the competitors strategies.
- Responsible for achieving sales and acquisition targets.
- Sourcing, collecting, developing and managing all new and existing leads, markets, prospects and client.
- Setting the vision for the region, developing and adhering to a business plan to attain this vision.
- Evaluating market trends and gathering competitive information, identifying trends that effect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability.
- Meeting corporate clients and enhancing the sales volume by adopting different strategies of business.
The successful candidate :
- Demonstrated track record of consistent achievement of sales targets in Indian market.
- Knowledge of top companies in designated territory.
- High level communications skills (both written and oral delivery) in English and local language.
- Skilled in successfully presenting new technologies at high levels within organizations & large groups.
- Creative problem solver, business builder and results oriented team player.
- Ability to aggressively prospect new customers.
- Ability to customize the communication/presentation of product line and demonstrate how it aligns with the customer’s business needs.
- Knowledge of our marketplace and competitive forces within marketplace
- Ability to travel 50% or more of the time.
Education & Experience :
- At least 10 years of experience in sales with Diagnostic companies.
- Postgraduate degree in Business Management required.