Work Experience Requirements:
- You have experience of working either with a top tier strategy house or Big 4 firm or alternatively in a central strategy team within the industry (e.g. at a leading insurance organisation).
- You have solid experience of leading multi-disciplinary teams through complex projects under challenging circumstances.
- You have gained considerable experience within the insurance management sectors ideally from a high level strategy perspective through to delivery.
- You have a track record of working closely with insurance management clients to generate insight, develop opinions, shape thinking and deliver high impact recommendations that have led to substantive performance improvement.
Business development experience requirements:
- You have experience and involvement in business development and have demonstrated entrepreneurial behaviour.
- Ideally, you are able to operate across the full lifecycle of a business development, including identifying the opportunity, shaping it with the client, developing the proposal / commercials / scope and then closing the deal.
- You may have only supported / been involved in client pitches, bid managing sales efforts, having initial conversations with prospects (potentially supported by partners and directors) to shape ideas and the opportunity.
- You have demonstrable ability of building and where appropriate, ideally commercialising client relationships.
- MBAs (ideally on the executive programs or those doing an MBA part-time and/or self-funded) – you need to demonstrate good credentials and work ethics before MBA.
- A first class or 2.1 degree from a leading institution.
- Evidence of strong problem-solving and structured thinking skills combined with creativity and innovation.
- Ability to analyse complex challenges and deliver insightful recommendations that can be practically executed.
- Strong analytical capability and ability to translate analytics into real insight.
- High degree of commercial acumen.
- Evidence of strong client management skills and escalation, and real impact with senior stakeholders.
- Ability to influence and persuade clients and stakeholders to gain support for major changes and key decisions.
- Demonstrable leadership and people development skills including the ability to inspire/motivate teams and act as a role model / ambassador for the group.
- A strong desire to participate and drive practice development.
- Thrives within an environment which at times can be first paced, ambiguous and challenging.
- Sound judgement and decision making skills.
- Has demonstrated a sense of ownership and pride of what he/she has achieved and was part of in the past.
If you are really excited about this role and believe it can be a good fit with your previous profile and experience, please send an email with a cover letter and CV attached to NAkram@antal.com.