Our client is a leading luxury brand who can boast global presence and a brand identity recognisable by all.
Due to their continuing development they are looking to recruit a Regulatory/Product Compliance Manager to be based out of their headquarters here in the UK.
As part of the company focus on data compliance, this position will be responsible for ensuring that the information related to each product is correct before being finalized on care labels, swing tickets, and customs declarations for use globally being the central keeper of information on regulatory data for all products categories.
- Manage product compliance teams based in London and Hong Kong ensuring seamless collaboration and coordination
- Represent team with cross-functional partners and external suppliers
- Regular reporting on status for management purposes
- Communicate and resolve issues with cross-functional teams, vendors, and suppliers as necessary
- Participate in projects to improve process
- Be familiar with product for each season; keep up to date on any product changes after brand buy
- Understand the global regulatory requirements for product categories
- Amass critical information for each product needed to meet regulatory requirements
- Vetting and coordinating amendment of information with related teams, as necessary
- Review and approve printing of care labels / swing tickets for each product in timely manner to allow for production
To be considered for this position candidates must have;
- Knowledge of Excel and SAP
- Prior experience within fashion/Apparel
- Prior experience with product data and global product regulations
- Great team management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional follow-through and team player
- Good communication skills