Function: Deal Advisory
Service Line: Strategy
My client’s (a Big 4) Strategy and Transactions Modelling team is seeking a candidate to join their London based team.
Working as part of this well-established modelling team within my client’s Strategy Group; you will be working through complex and challenging strategic issues facing clients in the Health sector today.
My client is seeking an exceptional candidate to lead their health focused modelling business. You’ll have the opportunity to offer advice and be part of the team shaping the operating strategy of clients. In particular you will be focused on modelling and analysing client’s issues to help shape and support the strategies developed.
My client works with a broad range of Health organisations in the public and private sector, supporting them with their strategic decisions.
The job includes providing advice based on models and analysis to support initiatives such as:
- Supporting business planning, demand forecasting and capacity modelling
- The case for change for health economies, commissioners or providers
- The impact on activity, capacity and financials of strategic options
- The impact of redesign of whole health economies
My client’s projects are challenging and often time pressured and will in some cases involve working in large multi-disciplinary project teams. Working as an Associate Director in a modelling team you will:
- Lead on a day to day basis multiple project teams both in the office and on client site
- Scope, design and develop complex business models
- Manage project teams effectively and take responsibility for completing work of appropriate quality within agreed timescales
- Liaise effectively with client senior staff; maintain contact with key client staff once a project is complete
- Lead business development initiatives and be an integral part of the sales team
- Contribute to business strategy and where the opportunities are for growth
- Lead the development of the team and our propositions; organise/ guide training and development of team
The Individual (Qualifications and Experience):
Work experience requirement:
- Proven experience of developing and delivering healthcare advice through modelling and analysis
- Experience of having worked within the public sector and experience of working with NHS data sets
- Proven ability to scope, design and deliver complex projects
- Proven experience of leading teams and undertaking client facing roles with high quality deliverables
- Proven ability to achieve and manage client expectations
- Proven experience of delivering commercial and financial advice
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to explain technical issues to a non- technical audience
- Sound understanding of risk management in professional services environment
- Sound financial knowledge (although an accountancy qualification is not a prerequisite)
Business development experience:
- Experience of working with an NHS provider or commissioners either as an advisor or part of their team
- The candidate should demonstrate that he/she can operate across the full lifecycle of a business development, including; identifying the opportunity, shaping it with the client, developing the proposal / commercials / scope and then closing the deal
- Demonstrable ability of building client relationships
The following experience and qualifications would also be desirable:
- An accountancy qualification
- An established network of clients, origination abilities
- A variety of modelling tools e.g. Visual Basic for Applications; simulation
If you are really excited about this role and believe it can be a good fit with your previous profile and experience, please send an email with a cover letter and CV attached to NAkram@antal.com.