Function: Deal Advisory
Service Line: Strategy Group
Service Line Information:
Working as part of this dedicated and newly formed Strategy Group, you will be working through complex and challenging issues facing clients today. You’ll have the opportunity to offer strategic advice on business and operating models across the economic cycle from both an organic and transaction perspective. It’s an exciting time to join this team as my client accelerate momentum and growth in their priority sectors and clients with their dedicated strategy practitioners working together, sharing ideas and creating innovative, market leading solutions for their clients.
Why this opportunity?
Working as part of this well-established modelling team within the Strategy Group, you will be working through complex and challenging issues facing clients today.
You’ll have the opportunity to offer advice and support on all aspects of financial business modelling and project analysis for a broad range of engagements to enable better decision making and strategy development.
Your role will have a focus on working with leading clients across the healthcare sectors.
The Strategy Group’s modelling capability is seeking an exceptional candidate to join their London based team.
You’ll have the opportunity to offer strategic advice and support businesses in decision making.
This would typically include developing models and providing analysis to support the following initiatives:
- Supporting business planning, demand forecasting and capacity modelling
- Analysing the case for change for health economies, commissioners or providers
- Modelling the impact on activity, capacity and financials of strategic options
- You will join international teams with a vibrant mix of expertise, industry experience and consulting skills with bright individuals who have fun both inside and outside of work.
We are seeking talented individuals, who are able to work at the highest professional standards, to join our team of dedicated strategy practitioners working together, sharing ideas and creating innovative, market leading solutions for our clients.
My client’s projects are challenging and often time pressured and will in some cases involve working in large multi-disciplinary project teams.
Working as an Assistant Manager in a modelling team you will:
- Support client through the model development process
- Contribute towards scoping, designing and developing complex business models
- Develop analytical techniques, technical skills and commercial awareness.
- Contribute to the business development initiatives and be part of the sales team
- Contributes to developing the team and propositions
- Contribute effectively to project teams and take responsibility for completing work
The Individual (Qualifications and Experience):
To succeed in this demanding role you will need to have:
- A degree (2.1) or above
- Proven experience of developing and delivering healthcare focussed models
- Strong commercial skills and a broad range of general knowledge on wider business and economic issues
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- A strong understanding of financial and management accounting application and concepts
- Advanced Excel skills
The following experience and qualifications would also be desirable:
- An accountancy qualification
- Experience of developing models using Microsoft Access; system dynamics on other modelling tools
- Experience of facilitating or contributing to workshops
- Visual Basic for Applications
- Clinical or operational experience.
If you are really excited about this role and believe it can be a good fit with your previous profile and experience, please send an email with a cover letter and CV attached to NAkram@antal.com.