My client is looking for an experienced Manager/ Associate Director to work in the Valuations team of a leading Advisory business. The role will allow the successful candidate to work on a broad range of domestic and international advisory engagements with a focus on valuation in the insurance sector.
- Project managing the delivery of major engagements on a day to day basis Management of internal project teams and (where relevant external advisers)
- Undertaking and supporting pitching for new business with ideas
- Developing market intelligence and sector knowledge
- Leading specific business development initiatives
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and target clients and key market constituents to provide fee earning opportunities Introducing ideas to clients and target clients
- Managing multiple projects Supervising the production and evaluation of valuation report and associated financial models
- Ensuring compliance procedures are adhered to
- Ensuring projects are planned, delivered and closed effectively
- Performance management, coaching and mentoring junior staff as required
The successful candidate:
- At least 3 years’ experience of valuing insurance businesses in an advisory or banking firm
- Alternatively, at least 5 years’ experience of working in a corporate in the insurance sector in either a finance, strategy or corporate finance role
- Excellent working knowledge of the different valuation approaches for merger and acquisition, financial reporting, and restructuring etc.
- Bring excellent report writing, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Be skilled in financial analysis, financial modelling and valuations of insurance businesses
- Be comfortable discussing economic and financial theory, as well as the regulatory framework for global insurance businesses
- Be a highly motivated, ambitious self-starter willing to take advantages of the opportunities this position offers
- Have experience of working in and managing small teams
- Appreciate the chance to work on a wide range of projects and proposals simultaneously to demanding timetables
- Minimum qualifications will include a completed Bachelor’s degree of 2.1 level or above with additional professional qualifications seen as an advantage.
If you are really excited about this role and believe it can be a good fit with your previous profile and experience, please send an email with a cover letter and CV attached to NAkram@antal.com.