Business Development Manager/New Business Sales
Please forward CV in WORD format and only if you have had experience of Telecommunication sales
Although we are advertising for a Senior level sales role, serious consideration will be given to candidates with less experience who are enthusiastic and wanting to build their sales career but also have some experience of telecommunications sales.
Base Salary is £50k to £65 base negotiable but this is role offers fantastic earning potential to earn up to 4 x base salary which is greater than their competitors.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, leading Global Telecommunications Service Provider who specialises in supplying Managed Data Network Solutions to International Corporations.
Our client is looking for a strong, hunter, New Business Sales Manager to bring on New Logos by selling their portfolio of services internationally particularly into the Middle East and Asia
The successful candidate will have:
· A minimum of 3-5 years commercial experience with at least 2 years’ experience in new business sales focusing on selling and closing complex solutions in the technology sector.
· Gravitas and instant credibility at C/C-1 level with the ability to present the proposition to clients
· Successfully handling/negotiating complex and demanding client relationships ideally in the enterprise market
· Evidence of being a self-starter who is readily able and willing to take control of challenging client situations
· Customer service orientated with a passion for exceeding customer expectations
· Ability to succeed in a fast paced, dynamic, evolving and demanding environment
The potential to develop into a role with increasing responsibility selling in the UK, the role is selling Managed Data Network Solutions to International Corporations.
Contact us today to discuss this role and your next career move!