We are currently working with a global leading luxury organisation who through development is currently looking to recruit and experience Packaging individual.
This role is NOT a technical packaging design position; it is one where you will head the end to end process of packaging across their global business including apparel and Beauty working with NPD on the conception through the entire supply chain to delivery.
The main responsibilities for this role will include;
- Connect with all packaging stakeholders to be able to consolidate and manage the overall programme view and dependencies
- Drive the action plans resulting from the NPD meetings to ensure on time delivery of new product launches.
- Own the critical path for all new & existing products including all upstream and downstream processes.
- Stabilise & improve Delivery, Cost & Quality within the current operational process. This will require deep analysis and partnership with suppliers to ensure appropriate industrialisation & reactivity within the Supply Chain.
- Maintain visibility of global stocks to implement a robust ordering process for all channels.
- Understand and help the business track and improve on cost targets for all packaging SKU’s. Alongside this continuously rationalising our packaging offering and usage.
- Proactively identify and manage specific issues, risks, and conflicts and work with all stakeholders, for proper action and intervention
- Highlight resource (including people, financial and external partners) constraints and options to mitigate risks.
- Ensure that all stakeholders have a clear and shared understanding of the governance processes and structure.
- Co-ordinate and prepare the governance meetings including materials and pre-briefings.
- Act as a connector across the business, bringing teams together to solve complex issues.
- Once stabilised investigate other packaging opportunities within the business to optimise & drive synergies across both facing and non-customer facing packaging.
To be considered for this position the successful individual will need to be degree education within a business management or Supply Chain/Engineering/Manufacturing subject area. You will also need to be able to demonstrate a successful history managing the critical path of packaging from concept through to delivery.
The individual will need to be able to build strong relationships across a matrix organisation whilst establishing and building relationships with 3rd party suppliers and partners.
This is very much a project/programme management position where the coordination and management of several areas of the business is critical, therefore programme engineering experience is going to be essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and driven business and experience the growth and development they have achieved todate.