Personal Assistant to Retail Company Directors
Our client is a unique and growing women's fashion brand making hot new trends affordable for everyone. All of their clothing and accessory pieces are lovingly made with in-house designs coupled with great fabrics from around the world. As a brand, it was founded with the aim to produce beautiful clothing collections that appeal to all ages, which can be styled up or down to suit individual tastes. Bringing something fresh and new to the high street and fashion e-tailing.
Their head office and distribution centre are based in London and they currently have a mix of standalone and concession stores in the UK, Europe and USA.
They are presently looking for a dynamic Personal Assistant to support the Company Director. This role will be a combination of traditional PA duties and other administration task essential for the smooth running of a Retail fashion company.
Roles and Responsibilities
General PA Duties
- Provide day to day administrative support to company directors and support them with a wide variety of administration duties.
- Diary management for the Company directors, and direct reports where appropriate
- Coordinate meetings and communication thought internal and external stakeholders.
- Build and maintain relationships within Head office/Group functions (including PR, Sourcing, Logistics) and store sites.
- Maintain the e-mail system, including replies on the Directors behalf where appropriate.
- Administration, to include filing, general typing, agendas, reports, proposals, minutes, correspondence, presentations.
- Co-ordinate travel arrangements (including overseas travel & Visa’s as required) for leadership team
- Budget management - raising purchase orders, tracking invoices, personal expenses reporting
- Organise external and internal events (e.g. Supplier or Franchise Partner events, Brand events), when needed.
- Replenishing stationery and office equipment within agreed budgets
- Support the maintenance of a productive working/ office environment
- Set up and maintain internal and personal communication (may include some social media)
- Involvement of ad hoc duties and occasional domestic essentials as per the needs of the Company Director
- Support Director in meetings, trips if/when the need arises
· Main point of contact between company and concession partners.
· Managing the current wholesale client’s administration and smaller independents.
- Creating a critical path to ensure all sampling comes in time for the deadline
- Preparing all sample Sets and organising the shipping of each set of salesmen samples
- Giving all styles codes
- Organising the Photo shoots for each style to be shot individually. Letting the web team know which styles have been shot in order to stop duplication of shots
- Creating the sales catalogue and pricelists
- Organising any POS/lifestyle imagery and look books
- Placing all orders for each drop, checking they are confirmed and being processed
- Adding the orders to the system
- Confirming final quantities once final orders have been placed
- Organising the external QC
- Liaising with all suppliers to ensure the correct goods are shipped at the lowest cost
- Liaising with the UK warehouse to organise the shipping of any goods that need to be shipped directly from the UK
- Organising the shipping process/critical path
- Dealing with all duty/taxation administration
- Letting accounts know information on all of the goods shipped from the UK in order to claim back duty where possible
- Setting up all sales feeds from across the group to incorporate concession and in house stores, analysing sales data (to include by region).
- Sending our accounts team details of orders and informing them of any discounts issued
- Checking and authorising all of invoices/receipts
- Dealing with all the jewellery administration.
General Buying Administration
- Supporting the buying team with any administrative tasks if and when they arise
What we’re looking for…
- Professional and highly organised with previous experience of senior level PA role
- Great at relationship building
- Proactive, confident, can do approach with excellent communication skills
- Works under own initiative
- Flexible approach with excellent time management
- Professional, able to maintain confidentiality
- Good communication skills - written and verbal
- Able to handle pressure & changing priorities. Positively enjoys a fast paced environment
- Accurate PC skills and excellent user of Microsoft package
- Brand Empathy; a desire to work in the fashion retail industry