Our Clients Story:
They are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centred on movement, nutrition and regeneration recognized for inspiring and motivating customers and employees to maximize life. Within their portfolio of brands, they have more than 130 locations within every major city across the country in addition to London & Toronto.
They are passionate about high performance living and practice what they preach – investing time in health and fitness. They believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. They dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. They never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the company brand experience and enable members/customers to get great results.
At present they are looking for a dynamic and passionate Store Manager to join the team in their London (Kensington) Site.
Sales and Service:
- Attain monthly sales goals (individual and contribution to store's monthly goal) and communicate sales goals to all staff at beginning of month.
- Ensure Sales Associates achieve sales goals and are given daily feedback on selling skills and performance to goal to provide exceptional service to all clients.
- Work one to one with new Sales Associates to ensure proper training on service, operational and visual standards. New hires are properly on boarded and understand all policies and procedures.
- Develop people by providing effective orientation and training, appropriate tools, coaching and feedback. Clearly communicates expectations on a regular basis.
- Familiarize yourself with all club services, programs and products: Personal Training, Spa/Wellness Services, Group Fitness Classes and Special Events.
- Understands job needs and requirements and demonstrates understanding of systems and processes.
- Understands, communicates and enforces organizational policies, procedures and other pertinent information with staff.
- Audits performance and inspects expectations regularly to ensure all employees are meeting personal and Company standards. Address and document unsatisfactory performance or policy violation as needed
- Applies personal, consistent standards of excellence to all aspects of business, including office, stockroom and merchandise organization.
- Accurate and thorough completion of work. Output is consistent with demands of department/organization.
- Conduct inventory counts as required.
- Ensures all Shop mail has been read, understood and executed as directed within appropriate time frames.
Product and Presentation:
- Ensures all merchandise is processed within 24 hours of delivery, represented on the sales floor and follows all Company Visual Merchandising directives to maximize Shop presentation.
- Enforces and maintains excellent housekeeping and organizational standards in Shops and stockrooms.
- Ensures shipments are received properly and variances are communicated and/or reconciled timely.
- Makes Brand-appropriate decisions when adapting directives due to differing inventory, store design, etc.
- Ensures all operational procedures relating to product are performed accurately and timely (i.e. transfers, markdowns, promotions, etc.)
- Understands and reacts to information/customer issues to optimize opportunities without compromising profitability.
- Ensure windows always contain current in stock merchandise and are updated on a regular basis.
- Ensure all marketing materials are being utilized appropriately.
- Builds effective relationships and partnerships with employees, colleagues, supervisors and clients. Maintain knowledge of all club services, programs and products.
- Involve District Shop Manager when appropriate in all loss prevention, personnel or operational issues as they pertain to the overall operation of the Shop and/or club.
- Maintains all Company policies and procedures, embraces and supports Company initiatives.
- Differentiates self from staff and presents self in an effective and professional manner, consistent with the Brand, at all times.
- Remains flexible and open to alternatives; willingly accepts new or additional responsibilities.
- Takes ownership/responsibility for sub-standard performance and/or results and acts immediately to correct.
- Treats others with respect and dignity and handles situations in a calm and objective manner.
- Verbally communicates at all levels and with tact and diplomacy.
- Communicates ideas and information clearly and concisely in writing (i.e. memos, e-mails, corrective action, etc.)
- Listens attentively to others to ensure that the intended message has been received and understood.
- Refer all non-member customers to a Membership Advisor.
What are they looking for ?
- Experience in retail sales
- Proven ability to hire, train and direct staff.
- Proven leadership ability and ability to take direction well.
- Exceptional customer service and sales generation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess honesty and personal integrity.
- Enthusiastic, energetic and personable, hardworking, flexible and diligent.
- Computer literate.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to work productively in a fast paced environment.
- Must have good planning and time management skills.
- Complimentary membership
- Employee discounts at our Shop, Spa, & Personal Training
Energetic and fun work environment … we work hard but we play hard, too!