Equinox is hiring a Maintenance Associate based in Kensington
It’s not work. It’s life. We are the leading luxury fitness and lifestyle company that achieves the extraordinary every day. We create an integrated approach to the well-balanced life – from personal training to group fitness to rejuvenating wellness treatments.
Our company continues to grow into new markets while integrating new brands into the fold. Equinox lifestyle concepts and products include full service spas, healthy gourmet cafes, upscale, stylish clothing boutiques and a newly launched web magazine, Q Blog. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga and Soul Cycle, are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to reach their goals and exceed their own performance expectations.
We pride ourselves on having more than seventy locations across the U.S., including many New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Miami, Boston, and Dallas. For more information on Equinox Fitness Clubs, visit www.equinox.com.
The London Kensington location opened October 2012 and has already established itself as the best health club in London, winning the Tatler Gym Award in 2013. We are now currently in search of a new Maintenance Associate to join our vibrant team, offering a dynamic work environment built around helping both clients and peers to maximize their potential.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Ensure that the club and exercise equipment are continuously clean and well maintained while providing all members, prospective members, and guests with excellent customer service
• Ensure that the sidewalk entrance and lobby are presentable, easily accessible and rubbish free
• Clean the locker room and stock all locker room consumables accordingly such as products
• Clean and organize storage, laundry, exercise, and coat rooms
• Check and maintain an adequate supply of towels on the exercise floor, replenish where required
• Provide maintenance for all equipment
• Receive and store all deliveries in the required area
• Assist with special events and stock taking where necessary
• Handyman experience would be important but not essential
• Escalate issues and equipment fixtures to the Maintenance Manager
Previous housekeeping and cleaning experience is essential. The ideal candidate will possess high attention to detail skills, obtain a clear understanding of cleanliness and a sanitary environment and be able to multitask and prioritise well. As the position is shift based, candidates will be required to be flexible from Monday to Sunday and eligibility to work in the UK is essential.