The candidate, reporting to the CEO will be responsible for:
- Manage labour relations initiatives to carry out business smoothly with the employees.
- Conduct the annual budget and monthly revisions.
- Perform management and salary administration.
- Develop a career plan motivating and aspirational.
- Collaborate with management in creating the internal communications plan and implement it
- Implement and support performance evaluation systems and variable compensation as business requirements.
- Overseeing the selection, training and development.
- Supervision of all accounting and tax processes of the company.
- Coordinate and monitoring of all processes in the finance department.
- Responsibility of general accounting, treasury, tax, preparation of annual accounts and accounting.
- Planning, implementation and control of closures monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Continued development and implementation of more efficient practices of administrative and accounting procedures.
- Managing a team: coordination, supervision and motivation.
- Relationship with financial institutions and other outside advisors (auditors, tax advisor...).
- Negotiating the agreement with suppliers of company.
- Managing payments department.
Experience / Skills
- +3 years in Human Resources as a Generalist (or as Talent Management)
- +3 years in administration / support services Management
· Team management
- Very good communicator across all levels of organization structure
- Good at multitasking, negotiating, following up and closing to deliver to Management
- Capable of preparing complex reports using diverse programs
- Work autonomously, independently
· Academic background:
- Bachelor or MBA in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor in other relevant area, and +5 years experience in HR
- English and Portuguese mandatory