With a truly international environment and a flat structure you will have responsibility and autonomy to take initiative, develop and grow within the organization. The right candidate will be responsible for managing the day-to day accounting and fiscal aspects relating to the companies under management like Soparfis, RE and PE.
· Keeping records of all financial transactions
· Analyzing financial statements and diagnosing accounting problems
· Preparing Financial statements under LuxGaap
· Calculating tax provision and preparing VAT and/or CIT returns
· Communicating and coordinating with clients as well as all internal and external parties concerned on the client companies under management
· Responding to administrative issues and answering queries
· Maintaining proper records of all actions taken
· Being part of ad hoc project when requested
· Accounting degree or equivalent.
· 3-5 years relevant experience in an international environment.
· Fluency in English, German, both verbally and in writing with a good base of French.
· Team-player with ‘hands on’ mentality
· Ability to work independently and accurately and good organizational skills
· Understanding of accounting techniques and procedures as well as international tax law (CIT/VAT)
· Pro-active, service minded and commercially aware