Job Title: TTC & Transmission subsystem engineer (X & Ka band)
Technical support to the Procurement Manager for subcontracted equipment: participation to design reviews and delivery review of subcontracted equipment (leading role).
Support to Subsystem Technical Manager: contributions to subsystem design documentation, participation to design reviews and delivery with customer.
Maintenance of requirements data base (traceability & verification matrices).
AIT/AIV engineering: preparation of EGSE specification and AIT procedures, participation to subsystem AIT in the clean room.
Elaboration of subsystem test reports.
Education: Telecommunication Engineer with demonstrated background in electronics, radio-communications and telecommunication systems.
- Four years minimum on development and validation of transmission subsystems.
- Knowledge of space programs rules and standards (i.e ECSS).
- Experience on subcontractor management.
- Wide knowledge of radio-communication building blocks (modulators, demodulators, power amplifiers, filters, antennas).
- Knowledge of base-band functions (interfaces, power supply).
- Lab experience (breadboards, tuning, tests).
- Test & Measurement equipment experience (spectrum analyzer, Vector Analyzer, Demodulator, BER tester...).
- Simulation: ADS, MATLAB.
- Ofimatic: Microsoft Office.
- Others: C/C++, Pspice.
Fluent English, other languages knowledge wil be valued.
- Technical orientation with management capabilities.
- Problem solving, negotiation.
- Team work orientation, proactivity and rigor on the performed task.