Our client work within the finance and insurance sectors, offering services in architecture design, payments, digital channels and innovation. They are currently looking for an experienced Big Data Architect with around five years experience to join their team.
This position will be based in Madrid, and will be working with the most exciting and innovative projects based on Big Data. You may be required to travel internationally. The salary will be dependent on experience.
- Leading architectural design, development and implementation of different applications.
- Define the guidelines of the architecture to be used in development projects and look for the best technological solution Provide technical direction and guidance to technical project managers.
- Propose and implement alternatives to existing procedures and processes to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the organization.
- Work together with other technical experts to define solutions and cross implementations.
- Keeping up with the evolution of the IT sector development methodologies and architectural frameworks.
- Promote and maintain architectural standards, guidelines and best practices.
- Over 5 years in Big Data architecture design.
- Solid experience in planning and architecture design, software development and infrastructure and systems integration
- Knowledge of standards and architectures J2EE and BigData.
- English fluent in speaking and writing.