1. To handle Sales & Administration in Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bangladesh & Pakistan and plan entry into Nepal.
2. Coordinate with other functions regarding support to the area for profitable business growth
3. Achieve Sales targets, budgeted margins and PTPI and maintain overheads in line with budgets.
4. Ensuring good working capital management through control on Account receivables and Inventory
5. To increase company market share in line with topline growth across product segments
6. To grow the Distribution network, identify gaps and appoint distributors in line with established policy and procedures.
7. To promote new and advantaged products
8. To maintain & enhance relationship / rapport with customer (Top, middle & low management) & identifying key-person (decision makers)
9. To keep track and monitor on competitors activities and to gather intelligence.
10. To ensure all compliance matters are taken care of and to help Supply Chain operate warehouses in these remote locations as per PPG Policies
11. Lead, coach and motivate the team to achieve agreed objectives.
12. Complete special projects as agreed time to time
1. PAINTS BACKROUND &DEGREE IN MARKETING WITH A STRONG RECORD OF HANDLING LEADERSHIP POSITION
2. HAVING WORKED IN MULTICULTURAL & GLOBAL ENVIRONMENT
4. MINIMUM 10 YEARS OF WORKING EXPERIENCE IN SALES & BUSINESS MANAGEMENT.