· Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans
· Coordination of all technical activities on assigned projects
· Monitors work for compliance to applicable codes, accepted engineering practices, and Company standards
· Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements
· Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems
· Plans, schedules, conduct, and coordinate assigned engineering work
· Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
· Ensures effective communication and coordination on assigned projects between all disciplines and all other project participants
· Responsible and accountable to ensure that all assigned personnel are coordinating their activities with other project participants and that the requirements of the Contract are being satisfied.
· Have sufficient technical knowledge and awareness of details to be able to recognize when technical problems are developing in the various disciplines, and to initiate appropriate corrective actions.
· Report to Project Manager
· Minimum Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical (ME) or Electrical Engineering (EE).
· 5-8 years relevant working experience in the Offshore/Marine industry. (depending on which position)
· Good planning, organizational and interpersonal skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Project, Outlook