· Management and improvement of the Engineering department;
· Provide personal guidance' adequate training' instructions and coaching to all personnel based on individual needs;
· Ensure that all work performed by the department meets the quality standards and professional standards. Make sure all procedures are fit for purpose and minimize offshore time' without compromising quality or safety;
· Maintain/improve efficiency' through using and developing standards for all repetitive tasks;
· Develop/control department planning;
· Contact with internal and external clients and be familiar with their requirements and make sure the department services meet their expectations;
· Stimulate innovative ideas and suggestions for improvement to methods and equipment;
· Provide input from engineering viewpoint to the management team;
· Obtain policy feedback from management team and implement these policies in the department;
· Initiate lessons learned sessions to enhance engineering process.
· Minimum of 5-10 years of relevant experience within the Offshore Oil and Gas Industry.
· Degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering.
· Awareness and understanding of installation and design engineering calculations;
· Must be willing to travel overseas subject to requirements and projects.
· Good command of English (written & oral)
· Excellent communication skills with all levels
· Travel within Singapore & overseas travelling might be required
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.