The position calls for a responsible, mature individual with an out-going personality who can quickly create and nurture relationships with key stakeholders. The ability to retain and attract new business is of paramount importance.
- Revenue generation through activities with membership base, to include on-boarding new members, promotion of forums and other revenue streams in-line with agreed targets;
- Management of Regional Representative Offices (RRO) worldwide;
- First point of call for generic requests from website;
- Updating Microsoft Dynamics CRM system as and when required, managing leads in the system;
- Any other support that may be required from time-to-time as directed by the CEO;
Advanced Business English is a must (verbal + written)
Work will involve occassional travelling (5 - 7 trips per year) - EU, Asia, USA/Canada, Dubai, (no 'at risk' destinations) - all costs are covered by the company
The suitable candidate should be able to work on his/her own with minimal supervision and takes sensible business decisions that generate further revenue for the association.
Characteristic of the ideal candidate:
(1) Flair for Sales & Business Development;
(2) International experience - working with international clients; accustomed to travelling abroad is a plus;
(3) Comfortable with liaising and talking to corporates;
(4) Organised and a people-person;
Due to the volume of applications received ONLY eligible candidates will be contacted!