Our client is seeking a seasoned professional with an IT industry background, coupled with previous international marketing management experience. The position is ultimately responsible for ensuring that output from the marketing team meets company objectives. To do this, the manager would be involved throughout the creative production process including planning, managing team members and vendors, ensuring quality, and reporting on progress. Marketing projects vary widely and include lead generation campaigns, trade show, special event materials and website development.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field. Master's degree preferred.
- IT Industry background is crucial, specifically IaaS, cloud or service provider knowledge required.
- Experience with HubSpot, Salesforce and Google marketing tools is a plus.
- Previous international marketing management experience required.
- Previous experience, willingness and ability to manage a remote team are essential.
- Front-end e-commerce, demand generation and custom acquisition experience a plus.
- High degree of professionalism.
- Excellent team and relationship building skills.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees / management.
- Ability to stay focused to ensure that projects are completed accurately and on time.
- Demonstrated excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise and complete multiple interdepartmental tasks in a timely fashion.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Level / Grade: Managerial
Type of Position: Full Time / 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday)