Our client is seeking a seasoned professional to fill the post of Head of Quality Control.
The selected candidate will report directly to the Head of Malta Operations and be responsible for the coordination of all Quality Control functions, ranging from analysis and release of raw materials and finished products, to the smooth operation of the lab and the management of the Quality Control team. The person will also be responsible for controlling the budget of the department and proposing investments and initiatives to improve, streamline and expand the operations of this important pillar of the local operations.
The ideal candidate should:
- be in possession of a University Degree in a Science subject. Postgraduate studies will be considered an asset.
- Have ample experience in Quality Control operations in the pharmaceutical sector, with a proven track record in managing people and coordinating Quality Control activities.
- Preferably have experience in leading a Quality Control operation within a US FDA regulatory environment.
- Have excellent organisation, management and communication skills.
- Be capable of working on one's own initiative as well as part of a management team.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills and project planning-capabilities, as well as a pro-active approach to work.
English Language Skills: Excellent (both verbal and written) - its a must!
Financial Package: Attractive incl. Performance Bonus + other benefits