The Banking - Insurance Division is looking for a
MIDDLE OFFICE CLIENT MANAGEMENT
Our client is a leading international bank strong both on Corporate & Investment Banking and Transactional Services.
The Client Management specialist works closely with Global Banking Relationship Managers to ensure all requisite information needed to support onboarding/ renewal activities are gathered form the client consistently and efficiently.
The job holders main responsibilities will include:
- managing client KYC portfolios by taking ownership of the renewal process, as well as interactions with offshore teams, onshore stakeholders and the client to drive resolution of KYC cases;
- ensuring that all due diligence related activities with regards to Global Banking client base are completed punctually, robustly and to a high standard;
- engaging with the Relationship Managers to discuss specific cases and provide advice/ guidance on the approach around resolution on overdue/ problematic renewals;
- to keep up to date with the latest internal procedural/ policy changes;
- to assist with preparation and delivery of training and communication around policy, procedures and guidance.
The ideal candidate has:
· at least 1-2 years experience in the same role in an International Bank (CIB);
· excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· the fluent knowledge of English both oral and written is a must (the selection process will be hold in English)