Our client is an international technology company starting up in Italy with an ambitious growth project. We are recruiting for an Systems Administrator who will be responsibile for setting-up and managing all the IT systems and applications for the local Italian office (small to start with).
The person will be accountable for the following systems: Linux and Windows systems that support infrastructure; Linux, Windows and Application systems that support Asset Management, ERP, CRM. Responsibilities on these systems include SA engineering and provisioning, operations and support, maintenance and research and development to ensure continual innovation.
Background / Esperience required:
- Degree or Diploma in a technical discipline.
- Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Unix/Linux and Microsoft.
- Four to six years system administration experience.
- 5 years of IT operations management in a critical infrastructure maintenance environment in TLC, Data Centers, Chemicals plants, Pharmaceutical, hospitals is an important plus for this candidate
- Exceptional Mac and PC troubleshooting skills including the ability to differentiate between hardware and software issues; knowledge of network fundamentals (network configuration and storage, VPN, printing, wireless)
- Experience supporting mobile devices on iOS and Android platforms
- Problem-solving skills with outstanding written and oral communication
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- High level of professionalism and passion for outstanding customer service
- Office 365 deployment knowledge
- Previous involvement in orchestrating an office move
- Cisco administration knowledge
- Troubleshooting videoconferencing systems
- Must possess a thorough understanding of the principles of modern Networking Infrastructures.
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously and prioritize work, as required.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to function as a team member in a demanding service environment.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization in a professional, effective manner.
- May perform other duties as assigned
- English proficiency both written and verbal
Full-time permanent employment contract. Euro 35k gross per year + performance related bonus.