For a Multinational Vendor, leader in BI, Integration and Data Management solutions, with 8000 clients and more than 60 offices around the word, we are actively looking for
A Pre Sales Consultant is a member of the sales and support team whose goal is to assist in technical sales activities across the assigned territory to help the organization in achieving its goals by supporting client products and services in a consultative presales role. The selected MDM Pre Sales Consultant will provide in-depth technical support in pre-sales situations and cover a wide range of activities prior to the sale to a prospect.
Reports to: Technical Manager
The selected Pre-sales Consultant activities are designed to lead to the sale of MDM products and other products and services offered by client, Inc. Tasks are performed during sales calls, sales seminars, in support of all ongoing account development activities. The successful Pre-Sales Consultant will accomplish the following:
- Understand and explain the features and benefits of client Data Management products and services.
- Compare and distinguish product features to those of the leading competitors.
- Effectively create compelling demonstrations that showcase the competitive functionality of client products. Must be proficient in demonstration skills and be able to show all client features and functions but most importantly explain the benefits and value to prospects.
- Align prospect needs with client products to technically qualify a sale.
- Prepare and deliver formal presentations.
- Clearly communicate pertinent/significant product information to appropriate sales team members.
- Develop solutions using Data Management platform to address client specific needs
- Develop successful POC implementation strategies with local team and execute successfully on POCs
- Proficient at install and navigating client software
- Manage POCs from start to end
- Collaborate with sales team on proposals, RFIs, workshops and other pre-sales activities.
- Work with Business Development Manager in anchoring new accounts and conducting and participating in B ISolution Assessments and BI Health Checkups.
In addition to pre-sales activities, the successful Pre Sales Consultant will accomplish the following:
- Acquire in-depth understanding and knowledge of client’s solutions in Data Management –Integration & Integrity products areas.
- Understand competitive products and be able to compare and leverage our competitive strengths
- Build an awareness of industry trends.
- Develop an understanding of the sale cycle
Fix Salary around 40 K