For a multinational client, leader in its sector, we are looking for a Regional Risk Manager for the European Market.
The candidate will support the Regional President in the Management of risk, providing advice around the identification, evaluation and management of risk.
The candidate will be in charge of:
- Planning, designing and implementing an overall Risk Management Process for the organisation
- Analysing, describing and estimating the risks that affect the business
- Supporting Regional Governance Committees
- Providing Risk Management support for key initiatives and programmes
- Identifying providers of assurance over the key risks
- Providing Support, education and training to staff to build Risk Awareness within the organization
- 7/10 years experience in a similar role, in multinational environments or consultancy companies.
- High level of authority, influences at Board level
- Decision maker and Team Leader
- Ability to lead and work in teams at an international level
- Track record of success in developing risk Management capabilities in large scale complex organizations
- Availability to travel
- Italian and English are essential, another European language is a plus