For a multinational client, leader in its sector, we are looking for a Reporting Manager.
The candidate will be responsible for preparation and distribution of various internal financial statements to management, maintenance of the organization's general ledger and ensuring that all transactions and documentations complies with IAS and IFRS.
The candidate will be in charge of:
- preparation of statutory financial statement
- the preparation and distribution of internal financial statements and reports, maintaining the highest quality, reliability and accuracy
- monthly closing process, including reconciliations and analysis of related accounts.
- maintaining and strengthen internal controls over financial reporting.
- research and resolve accounting issues including evaluation and implementation of new accounting pronouncements to ensure IAS/IFRS compliance.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years experience in a similar role, in multinational environments or consultancy companies.
- experience with IAS/IFRS
- Italian and fluent English are essential, another European language is a plus
- precision and good analytical skills