· · Ensure compliance with Indian Industrial and other laws as they apply to the engagement of human capital.
· Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of business operations, and in particular of the roles tasks and responsibilities of individual people and groups in the conduct of those operations.
· Monitor the application of human resource practices in the Business and provide advice as necessary, particularly in respect to areas in need of improvement in order to ensure compliance with the law or Corporate human resource values.
· Provide advice to the COUNTRY MANAGER, managers and staff on a range of human resource issues, including but not limited to recruitment practices, training, industrial relations, workplace safety, personnel development, internal promotions, succession planning, remuneration, organizational dynamics, staff morale and personnel welfare.
· Establish and maintain sound, state- of- the- art recruiting practices which ensure the company is able to attracts and retains the best available talent.
· Conduct training in Human Resource Management and leadership for managers, and supervisors to ensure that the organisation manages its people professionally and in keeping with its Corporate Values.
ProProvide leadership to Human Resource teams, and to the managers and colleagues, to ensure Corporate values related to human capital are embraced and fostered by all.
· Establish and maintain the position of Ombudsman that provides a readily accessible avenue for the airing of serious employee grievances, where an employee believes the issue will not be resolved through the normal chain of command.
· Conduct an annual Employee Survey to facilitate the measurement of employee engagement, analyze results and make recommendations to the COUNTRY MANAGER for improvement in people practices.
· Ensure employee records are maintained in a secure, complete, accurate and current state.
· Undertake projects related to human resources as directed by the COUNTRY MANAGER or APAC Director Human Resources.
· Keep the COUNTRY MANAGER fully informed of human resource issues as they arise, especially when these issues are likely to result in publicity, legal action, or otherwise have a significant impact on the Business.
· Ensure the Business develops and maintains a Safe Work Culture and that safe work practices are enforced.
· Foster the GROUP HSE Policy & Focus. Enable the culture to promote HSE 100 Vision.