My client is looking for smart iOS hacker to lead iOS development. This role is based in Bombay and reports to the CTO. Responsibilities include:
• Build multiple apps for students/teachers which work across devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch)
• Interfacing with the backend team to spec out APIs
• Monitor app usage, integrate analytics and drive product decisions
• Ensure high quality standards for the app in size, speed, usability
• BE/BS/BTech in Computer Science or related field or equivalent practical experience
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Superlative skills at iOS and objective C.
• Excellent eye for detail, ability to code designs to the dot.
• Love for coding, with the ability to intuitively pick up and use any new language/protocol/framework
• Strong verbal and presentation skills
• Good team-management skills to lead junior engineers
• 3-5 years experience