- Be the SPOC for the services offered to schools.
- Ensure high utilisation of client's offerings in schools in the region & conduct sessions as required, schedule meetings, resolving any issues the school has by coordinating with other teams and support visits to schools in the region.
- Conduct Orientation Meetings in the assigned schools, orienting teachers on the products Help Schools in identifying gaps & misconceptions, suggest remedial measures & discuss improvement patterns.
- Conducting and building the reports of Mid-year & Final-year Reviews in the assigned schools, demonstrating impact delivered by the programs.
- Build Monthly reports for each school.
- Make Presentations in the PTA meets.
- Own all the issues raised in the task tracker for the school and ensure its closure. Responsible for collecting and acting upon feedback from all stakeholders (students, teachers, parents, principal).
- Meet Principals periodically to discuss the school usage reports.
- Get good feedback from Schools on the support activities with no complaints/ any complaint to be resolved in a time bound way.
- Training experience of at least 7 years with proven record.
- Extensive experience of travel and knowledge of the region would be a distinct advantage.
- Strong educational background of teaching (Teacher’s training/B.Ed,etc).
- Willing to work the in field” and travel extensively in and around the region
About the Client Company:
Our client is into Education Management, has over 15 years of expertise with a deep understanding of child psychology and efficient methods of teaching, based on detailed research and a formidable database of student learning through different interactive educational tools & methods.