· Developing Demand Plan
· Executing inventory plans in sync with sales and service objectives.
· Collaboration with sales, marketing, and customer support teams.
· Create, develop, produce and collect demand forecasts.
· Interact and communicate with sales, marketing, finance, purchasing, supply planning, and other departments.
· Demand forecasting - Development of statistical demand forecasts utilizing computerized software tools such as SAP APO.
· Continuously improving forecasting techniques, method, and approach
· Evolving and maintaining documentation and standard operating procedures for demand planning processes and systems.
· Conduct current and future forecasting analysis, insuring forecasting processes and methods are followed.
· Assemble and analyze all data pertinent to creating the sales forecast (historical sales, market trends, seasonality, promotions, and eventually account POS and inventory levels).
· Establish and utilize best methods (statistical models and software tools) in creating forecasts and respective inventory targets.
· Coordinate promotions activities and projects
· Inventory management-Establishment of replenishment lot sizing consistent with manufacturing and transportation costs, inventory objectives, and manufacturing/distribution center capacities.
· Lead forecast and inventory planning meetings, reviewing recommended sales forecasts and inventory projections and goals.
· Manage inventory targets.
· Validate replenishment proposal from plants and ensure receipt warehouse capacity
· Monitor SKU levels and recommend SKU rationalization initiatives in the future.
· Excess and obsolete inventory expense forecasting.
· Participate in the S&OP process
· Familiarity with advanced planning technology and decision-support tools.
· Demonstrated ability to use analytical and statistical models to analyze demand and prepare forecasts, preferably in APO
· Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional, team oriented environment
· Ability to lead cross-functionally.
· Experience on Logistics, Industrial Engineering or related field or 2+ years forecasting or marketing analysis experience.