My cleint is a leading IT service company
Title : IT Project Lead / Techno Functional
Location : Mumbai
The candidate will work with Customers, Developers, Internal business leaders, Subject Matter Experts, Business Analysts to deliver solutions through leadership and guidance and be responsible for delivering complete working products.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Manage (plan, monitor, and control) multiple projects across the Software Group; with a focus on milestones/deadlines, deliverables, budgets, resources, and key stakeholder relationships.
2) Must be able to manage projects with proficiency in Microsoft technologies like .Net, SharePoint, MS Axapta, MS Dynamics CRM, MS Project and other technologies such as Java, Lotus Notes etc.
3) highly Skilled in client interaction, requirement gathering, documentations.
3) Define project scope and objectives. Must have a strong understanding of IT project lifecycle and application of industry standard project methodologies in the area of software engineering.
4) Good knowledge of SAAS and cloud based application development
5) Strong status reporting and management of expectations.
6) Extensive practical knowledge & experience in developing Business requirements document, functional specifications, UML diagrams etc and defining process to streamline development activity.
6) Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality reviews, and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
7) Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solution of problems.
8) Must be able to work on Pre-sales activities like providing demos, responding to RFP's etc.
9) Requirement gathering, Solutions & working on proposals.
10) Candidate should be good at communication(oral as well as written) and be able to handle client interactions independently.
11) Candidate would need to also contribute to organization goals like recruitment, mentoring and upgrading development team skills as per organization needs.