The list of responsibilities is something you create as you progress. Your core responsibilities will be to:
- Own what you code, and take ownership of the product - even the bugs you create.
- Come up with innovative solutions to the hurdles that confront us on a day to day basis.
- Discover, design, develop, deploy, debug. Repeat!
- Collaborate with the team and communicate effectively - within the team and with the rest of the organisation as well.
- Pioneer product ideas and work to implement them.
Basic Skill set and qualifications required to deliver the aforesaid task:
- 1-4 years of recent experience in software development.
- Must have good problem solving skills.
- Good object oriented analysis and design skills.
- Solid foundation in Computer Science fundamentals - Algorithm and Data Structures.
- Strong knowledge of Java, Core frameworks and the Android SDK .
- Be able to evaluate complex and multifaceted designs.
- Understanding of MVC pattern and its execution.
- Experience with memory management.
- Efficient at working with a strong attention to detail.
- General understanding of UI design principles.
- Willing to work in a startup environment.