My Client has been the fastest growing agency network over the last five years. They embrace technology and innovation, challenging their clients to move forward; providing solutions that deliver tangible benefit to their business.
They are looking out for a Client Leader / Account Director - Online Business.
Client Engagement Management – Lead digital strategy engagements with a focus on client’s business needs and key digital capabilities. Engage with clients to identify key strategic challenges, marketing and digital needs, evaluate scope of strategic engagement. Work cross functionally with other strategy colleagues, client partners, discipline leads.
Strategy Development - Define a digital program’s strategic vision and business goals to guide strategy development and execution. Create digital roadmaps to guide execution of programs and initiatives with a specific focus on Owned Media assets and Earned Media.
Program Management & Delivery – Collaborates with project team to identify the approach, deliverables, schedule and tools to deliver the project within established constraints. Works with client team as well as any and all members of assigned project team to estimate costs and timing for tasks such as project strategy, functional design, visual design, technology requirements etc.
Team Management – Build team expertise by mentoring junior team members. Proactively works to improve processes and team workflows.
• 10+ Years in Online Marketing / consulting / client side experience
• Expert knowledge in Online advertising, Social Media Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Web development, basic technology issues
• Proven experience in leading strategy and digital roadmap projects; Should have handled end to end web development projects in the past.
• Good understanding in user research, user-centered design principles and online consumer behavior
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal skills as team leader and player with experience in managing and training teams.
Please send your updated CV on email@example.com