Human Capital Planning and Strategy – The successful candidate will partner with various business groups to build the Talent & HR strategy that most effectively complements business strategy.
• Drive organization resource plans, talent reviews, succession plans, hi potential individual development plans and performance management for assigned business units. Ensure a good balance between individual business unit requirements and across the board HR strategy.
• Design and deliver innovative communication, engagement & recognition processes.
• Identify and facilitate people and organization effectiveness interventions that improve organization dynamics.
• Drive Hi Po, individual and organization development plans working closely with the business, and the L&D team.
• Own and interpret HR policy for the organization and resolve issues quickly and effectively.
• Develop and up skill junior resources on the team providing appropriate leadership, counsel, guidance and training customized to individual needs.
• Facilitate annual and mid-year talent review plans in conjunction with business plans building a line of sight to future talent needs and ensuring a robust follow up mechanism to fulfill the same.
• Position the HR function as credible, value adding and a capable business partner.
• Implement a methodology for identifying and tracking critical roles and individuals ensuring adequate organization focus on such roles and individuals.
• Minimize critical attrition losses by establishing proactive process, relationships and ‘early warning systems.’
• Drive succession plans with internal and external talent pools.
• Provide relevant HR expertise and experience to effectively coach / counsel managers and employees. Anticipate & address issues proactively.
Apart from these core responsibility, the incumbent will be expected to support other aspects of the organisation, people, philosophy and contribute to relevant strategic initiatives of the HR function with a goal to make the company the best place to work. He/she must be a team player and play an effective HR leadership role.
Educational & Experience Requirements:
• Post Grad in Human Resources from a reputed B School only.
• Prior experience of business HR roles and a specialist HR role preferred.
• 11- 13 years of solid HR experience and exposure to robust HR processes.
• Should have demonstrated creativity and innovation in prior roles.
• A combination of MNC and Start Up experience preferred.