Position - Senior Producer / Producer - OAP
Location - Mumbai.
• To produce/create on air promos & campaigns for all the properties on Channel.
• To support the Creative Director on devising the creative strategy for the channel.
• Smooth coordination and healthy relationship with internal clients across departments i.e., Sales, Marketing, Scheduling, Post Production, etc.
• Manage and Guide the members of the team to help them deliver their best output.
• Ensure the error free delivery of all the creative requirements.
1. Creative & Innovative –
a. Ambitious and motivated, takes initiative and pays attention to detail
b. Innovative & strong at ideation level both in terms of conceptualizing and understanding.
c. Can handle projects independently from script to master.
2. Quality & Production -
a. Responsible for managing the team's production schedule and deliverables in a timely manner.
b. Maintain and ensure that quality and Channel's Brand standards are adhered to.
c. Respect deadlines
3. Strong Communication and coordination skills –
a. Smartly communicate & Coordinate with the other departments and manage well between workload & resources
4. Team leader –
a. Personality wise, a very positive team player who takes initiative and is good at problem solving
b. Should be able to lead the team at every level.
• The candidate should preferably have at least 9 years or more of work experience in television or in the advertising industry with relevant work experience on niche brands.
• The candidate should be well versed with the Hindi language and should be someone who understands the core audience sensibilities for the channel.
• Candidates who demonstrate competency in ideas, scripting and clutter-breaking thinking would be given preference. Technical expertise would be the additional advantage.
• Should have a knack of understanding for the Hindi GEC genre.