Responsible for managing network of Third Party Manufacturers, Key API and PM suppliers.
· S&OP Planning to ensure that forecast, POs are shared on time to Third Party Manufacturers (TPM)
· Responsible for On Time procurement of Finished Goods sourced from TPM.
· Developing network of Tier-2 Suppliers for Key APIs, PM to support TPM, work actively with them to drive cost efficiencies.
· Work with Distribution planner to optimise the Primary Freight
· Vendor performance Management.
· Foster and develop relationship with key business suppliers to ensure consistent supplies of Finished Dosage Formulations (FDFs), Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and Excipients within agreed lead times.
· Conduct regular Vendor site visits to build relationships.
· Ensure alignment between Suppliers and other value streams like Supplier Quality Management, Technical Operations and Ethical compliances.
· Responsible for Imports of finished goods, opening L/C and co-ordination with CHA for timely clearances
· Knowledge and experience of working in highly automated systems environment including ERP (SAP).
· Proficient in excel having advanced analytical capabilities.
· Strong analytical, commanding oral and written communication and strong interpersonal skills are a must.
· The incumbent must demonstrate the ability to work independently against multiple deadlines, be able to effectively prioritize and handle complex and often pressurized situations with balance.
· Strong interpersonal skills are required.
· Should be from Pharma/FMCG background.