What you can expect from the Company
The incumbent will be expected to deliver an efficient and cost effective HR Service to the East and West Country Clusters based on Group's Human Resources Guidelines. Other duties include but not limited to;
- Personnel administration; talent acquisition, employee development and succession planning.
- Human Resources planning.
- Implementation and monitoring of the Performance Management Approach in line with BASF requirements.
- Devise and implement human resources strategies in conjunction with the Country Cluster Heads and Managers.
What we expect
- The ideal candidate should possess a completed tertiary qualification in Human Resources or Industrial Psychology.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the Human Resources field of Business Partnering is essential for this role.
- Experience in Africa is essential.
- Good understanding of the relevant legislative requirements in East and West Africa is essential.
- Experience in negotiating and influencing people at all levels of the organisation is required.
- Must be a team- player, have good interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Candidate must be willing to travel.
Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and on-the-job training as part of a committed team. Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.