SENIOR CONSULTANT FINANCIAL RISK MANAGEMENT
Leading international consultancy firm (Treasury Management, Risk Management and Corporate Finance) providing independent, specialized advisory services to financial institutions is looking for experienced Risk Managers/Risk Consultants to develop their advisory skills and content knowledge within financial risk management for their office in the Netherlands.
Working together with international financial institutions your role will not only consist of managing and changing governance and policies but also the developments of risk management from a process and strategic perspective.
As a Risk Management Consultant you will be responsible for the:
· Advisory to financial institutions regarding financial risk governance and policies
· Identification of the financial risks of organizations advising how to measure and manage these risks
· Translation of rules and regulations into business processes
· Advisory on quantitative aspects in the field of financial risk management
· Project management on the client’s site and guide of other project members
· Maintenance of contact with clients actively contributing to the expansion of the network
· Identification of business opportunities for both existing and/or potential clients
· Coaching and mentoring of less experienced colleagues
· Master’s degree, preferably in Econometrics or quantitative study.
· Professional qualification in the field is a plus (FRM/PRM/CFA).
· Previous experience in the financial risk management/consulting environment (minimum of five years).
· Broad knowledge in risk management within the financial sector with relevant project expertise.
· Fluent in English and Dutch
· Pro-active attitude, entrepreneurial spirit, strong team work ethics