Specialty Plastic Additives
For our client, a global leading manufacturer of specialty plastic additives, we are recruiting an Area Sales Manager for the DACH region.
A result-oriented individual with a technical background (chemical engineering, chemistry, materials science or similar). Experience in the plastics industry is required.
The company offers:
- An professional and international work environment with offices and manufacturing locations worldwide.
- An energetic, experienced and knowledgeable team where you will get strategic responsibility for your assigned product lines.
- Professional growth opportunities.
- Innovative portfolio with clear added value to the customers.
- Sales responsible for plastic additives for customers in the DACH region
- Optimize pricing and volumes within the agreed pricing framework as approved by EMEA sales management.
- Submitting the yearly budgets and the quarterly forecast of the region.
- Price negotiations with the customers within the agreed pricing framework.
- Optimize customer satisfaction; improve customer loyalty.
- Together with credit management, monitor and control the agreed targets on trade receivables.
- Execution of customer sales contracts within approved sales plan..
- Within the approved sales plan, is commercially responsible for the execution of the plan.
- Managing relations with the local customers at different levels and disciplines (R&D, procurement, CxO-level)
- Be able to manage internal resources and create internal support within the CRM guidelines to the benefit of the local customer base in the region.
- High degree of complexity; technical selling in different segments..
- Degree in chemistry, materials science or chemical engineering, or extensive experience in the plastics (processing) industry
- Ability to speak and write at least in English; German as language.
- Tenacity for commerce, customer focus with capacity to build and preserve long term customer relations.
- Several years of experience in a “technical” sale position.
- Result oriented
- Team player and operating independently as well
- Customer focus/satisfaction
- Integrity and honesty
- Entrepreneurial and creative spirit
For a confidential discussion, please contact:
Chemicals & Life Sciences Division
Office: +31 20 751 6100
Mobile: +31 633 730 513