- Financial Cost Control and increasing profit margins.
- Analyzing financial statements to know the past trend of our financial position.
- To monitor major cost factors and where to control them; major revenue areas and how to enhance them; thereby increasing profit margins for your respective SBUs.
- GM is involved in day to day operation of the business by appropriate Budget allocation to respective SBU/Branches; being the approving authority for operational expenses of the business.
- Should have knowledge & understanding of GAAP principals & IFRS norms in order to present the correct financial picture of the company.
- Responsible for proper book closure - monthly, quarterly and annually Contract.
- Negotiation & Liasoning with the Sales, Pricing and Contracts team to ensure our Pricing Deals/Contracts are fair, transparent, cost effective, profitable or favourable for the company.
- Analytic ability to read financial statements well and draw meaningful conclusion.
- Should have ability to analyse and present data that will help in cost control and profitability, Costing, Strong Integrity Quotient, Ability to display high integrity in disbursement of funds, dealing with vendors and their payments, budget allocation, revenue recognition and overall projection of financial strength of the company.
- Should have ability to display good interpersonal skills with various stakeholders on the business and delivery side, who rely on the finance team for smooth operational activities.
- Good Communication.
- Ability to articulate and communicate your ideas, views, analysis and recommendations with senior leaders and other stakeholders like delivery teams, sales, pricing, contracts team.
- Knowledge of Taxation, Accounting, Analytic, Forecasting, Budgeting & commercial operation.
Qualification: CA and MBA Finance Preferably