Role: Fraud Analytics
Designation: Manager/ Sr. Manager
No. of Position & Location: 1 in Gurgaon, Haryana
• Assist Senior Analyst in construction of short term and long-term plans with associated benefits of strategies that are to be developed to reduce fraud across the portfolio.
• Evaluate, analyse and leverage a range of statistical and written information in order to recommend, review and implement decisions that will have a positive impact on the P&L for these.
• Conduct analysis of current and historic data (e.g. authorizations, write off data) to keep our systems at the cutting edge of fraud detection.
• Conduct regular evaluation of fraud strategies that are implemented from both an operational and financial benefit perspective. Suggest changes and improvements as necessary.
• Provide necessary support and guidance to new products and services from a fraud perspective.
• Develop & support business cases for a variety fraud initiatives.
• Optimize and maintain the client's Fraud's data and analysis architecture.
• Assist in the Investigation and evaluation of new fraud detection and analysis tools and systems.
• 3-4 years of experience in developing Credit Card Fraud strategies and/or working on Fraud detection/prevention projects with banks/banking clients (third parties).
• Good knowledge of banking and credit life cycle.
• Good and hands-on on SAS.
• Good in MS Excel.
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
• Team management experience is preferred.
• Onshore-offshore project coordination and team management experience is preferred.