· Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
· Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
· Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
· Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
· BE/BTECH degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
· 3+ years of iOS development
· Should have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
· A deep familiarity with Objective C and Cocoa Touch
· Should have experience in using blocks, categories, background fetching, threads and NS Operation Queues.
· Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and other emerging technologies
· Extensive understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
· An in-depth understanding of Object Oriented concepts, data structures and algorithms
· Hands-on experience in User Interface Development
· Experience with SQLITE, JSON Parsing and Web Services
· Knowledge of core concepts of iOS frameworks (Foundation, UIKit, Core graphics etc.)
· A go-getter attitude and self-motivation
The ability to work independently with minimum guidance